Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Saw 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pv7's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Saw 2

    Is this movie worth going to see in the theater or wait till it comes out on dvd?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member phs_basketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    well if you seen the first one then i don't see how you could wait to see the second..i couldn't wait to go see it once it came out..and i wasn't dissappointed either...i'd say go see it
    -You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I give it 4.7 out of 5 stars.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I agree if you liked the first one then def. go see this one. It's well worth your 6 bucks plus if you see it at Coeburn, you should tip the girl that works there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    i got a tip for the girl that works there, let people in for free! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #6
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I always let u in for free, so hush.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    you gonna let me in for free??
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    I liked Saw 2, there was a lot of twists and turns in it. It was very thrilling. Though there was one twist that I predicted before I even watched the movie, just from seeing the trailer for it. Which kinda sucked because it made me mad that I was right about it because I thought it would have been cheesy either way. The other lil twists and turns in it however were very hard to see coming.


    Very good sequel though regardless, I give it 3.5 outta 5 stars.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Saw 2

    if you come up to the window and see a dark haired girl (b/c I'm only the girl that works there) just mention you know me from the sports forum and we'll see what we can work out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •